Doorway to the Void
Open the door to find a universe that feels a little like home, but also a little wrong.

Off-Topic: Angel

Labels:
Hey all,
Just thought I'd throw up a quick post of what I've been working on lately.  My wonderful significant other mentioned a month or two ago that he had an idea for an angel tattoo he was looking to get on his back, and I thought I'd offer up my services.  So after being "commissioned" for this piece, I spent many an hour happily agonizing over linework and style, and this is the result.  Enjoy!  And, oh yeah...I was told that this lady should look at least a bit like yours truly.  Cheers.  ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

While remaining devoted to the pleasure and agony of creating art, making a callow but enthusiastic attempt at writing fiction, and being gainfully employed by Irrational Games in Boston as an Environment Modeler and Concept Artist, Laura now devotes her time to chronicling the misadventures of certain characters within the parallel universe familiarly referred to by the masses as "The Void." Along with sharing these various tales, stories, narratives, records, allegories and anecdotes, she also provides colorful sketches in order to paint a vast and complete picture of this strange and wonderful place.
Follow TheRealLZimm on Twitter

Followers

Labels