Doorway to the Void
Open the door to find a universe that feels a little like home, but also a little wrong.

Off-Topic: Summer Sketches

Happy Summer All!
I hope everyone's had a great summer so far, and that you've all been able to get out and enjoy it!  One reason I love summer so much is the opportunity to get out of my dinky little apartment and actually sit outside on a sunny afternoon and sketch to my heart's content.  So I thought I'd take the time today to share a few pages from my sketchbook from this summer.  Enjoy!

<3 L





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

While remaining devoted to the pleasure and agony of creating art, making a callow but enthusiastic attempt at writing fiction, and being gainfully employed by Irrational Games in Boston as an Environment Modeler and Concept Artist, Laura now devotes her time to chronicling the misadventures of certain characters within the parallel universe familiarly referred to by the masses as "The Void." Along with sharing these various tales, stories, narratives, records, allegories and anecdotes, she also provides colorful sketches in order to paint a vast and complete picture of this strange and wonderful place.
Follow TheRealLZimm on Twitter

Followers

Labels